Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Brush With Death..

This is how I started my day today.



I actually went to work, which I didn't think was going to happen.

I thought I'd have to stay home with Trevor but he sounded better so I dosed him up with some meds and sent him on his way. I'm sure the teacher just LOVES me!

Next week half the class will be out sick. Sorry!!

Managed to work about 7 hours. Came home for a few minutes then went to Costco. Melissa & Trevor went with me. It was a quiet ride there.




$150 later we have groceries for a few days. Trevor's already eaten half the food we bought earlier. I swear that kid can EAT when he wants to. I'm seriously scared for when he's a teenager.

Dinner was a pizza from Costco, and Trevor ate half a watermelon.

I layed around and finished reading my book for the church book club. VERY good book but I'm annoyed how ::SPOILER::

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




the "good girl" always gets pregnant when she has sex for the first time and the sex is just HORRIBLE and she feels so ashamed. Seriously?? I don't know about everyone else but my first time was anything but horrible, I don't regret it and I DIDN'T GET PREGNANT. Maybe I just wasn't a "good girl" ??

So finished my book and my house is a serious wreck. I mean like CPS wreck I'm thinking! So I went out to the garage, well attempted to and something brushed my check and I'm like WTH was that and OMG SHIT MY PANTS ALMOST it was a FREAKING BAT!!

::shudders::

::shudders again::

::still shuddering::

Needless to say I skipped going all the way into the garage, freaked out and had a ton of adrenaline so did a shit load of dishes while Scott watched a movie. Would have been nice if he would have helped but I didn't ask and he didn't offer so guess I shouldn't complain.

Then I just farmed my towns on Farm Town and Farmville.

I'm freaking pathetic.

It's 12:23 am and I should really take a shower before I go to bed but I'm not going to and I'll either just have to get my ass up early or be late for work. Maybe I'll be sick.
far
I am sick.

::sniffles::Pin It

7 comments:

Chris H said...

First time = not great! Got pregnant! 7 years and 4 kids later - Divorce! Pfffft. Never did like it with him either. Major mistake!
Bugger you feel ill.. maybe you should stay home tomorrow and stay in ya nightie! *ha ha ha*

Sarah said...

OK..you like totally scared me there! I am thinking a battle with hwy 132, BIG attacking dog..OD on meds..wheeew a bat. They are scary..but I think you scared me worse! Darn you!!!

Carin said...

EWWW a bat you poor girl! Stay home and feel better.

Mary~Momathon said...

Women characters always do the suffering don't they.

My husband thinks bats are so cool. I run and hide. Ewwww!

Grand Pooba said...

Ewwwwwwww! Not a bat! Seriously? I'd freak out and then pee my pants.

~Sheila~ said...

I stepped out of my house one night and I saw something flying around overhead. It was a bat. All critters of the night freak me out.

If I start cleaning the house and Angel sees me, he will continue to do nothing unless I tell him. I think it's part of the unwritten man rule.

~Sheila~ said...

I stepped out of my house one night and I saw something flying around overhead. It was a bat. All critters of the night freak me out.

If I start cleaning the house and Angel sees me, he will continue to do nothing unless I tell him. I think it's part of the unwritten man rule.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...