Saturday, August 14, 2010

When I lose my shit

I'm going to be the first to admit that I totally lost my shit yesterday.  Not one of my finer days. I don't even know WHY I lost my shit.



I got home from work and picking up Jessica's boyfriend and went out to water the garden. I came back in and I was HOT. Then everything was irritating me, and if I said anything Jessica would "comment" on it.

Then it was time for football, and Jessica and her boyfriend wanted to go to the mall and AHHHHH had to rush rush rush to get there.

Probably drove a little too fast.
Probably scared them a bit.

Dropped everyone off and walked over to the store and bought an iced tea and some chocolate and sat down and ahhhhhh. Finally able to relax and cooled off.

I'm starting to wonder if I have something wrong with me. Like maybe I'm anemic or have sleep apnea or something. I'm sleeping plenty of hours yet I'm EXHAUSTED every day after work.Pin It

3 comments:

Sara Strand said...

When my mom started being bitchzilla and freaking out for no reason- she started menopause. Now she's better but we seriously can go NOWHERE without her turning all read and practically dying of heat stroke. In places with AC no less. :) LOL! And she's only 52 and we are on year THREE of this shiz. :/

Chris H said...

Maybe you need to visit your Dr to find out ahhh?

Mary~Momathon said...

We've camped there! At Crazy Woman! It's very nice, perfect place for me.

Maybe you are pregnant? Hey, it can happen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...