Monday, January 16, 2012

Mom's 60th Sock Hop Party Party 2!

I picked up these fun glasses and tiaras at the dollar store. I figured they'd be fun for pictures!
I was right!


We had strawberry daiquiri's and appetizers while the guys watched the football game and played some pool.


Here's my Mom (white shirt) with her friends.


My Mom wanted Dave Wong's Chinese food for her party. Ummm Delicious!! There was a ton of food!


My parents and their friends at the cool table ;)


On the table I put 50's trivia questions. They were HARD!!  Hardly anyone got any right.

My mom had a lot of help when it came time to open her presents!


Time for cake!


and then some Root Beer Floats!! I thought everyone would be too full but they all got excited when I said "I have root beer floats too!" haha


My Mom showing Jess and Adrian, who took off by the time I got up to take a picture, how to play jacks.


My Mom wanted to get a picture with her and all the Grandchildren. No easy task with a two year old. This was try number 5,492.


The party was a ton of fun but boy was I tired! We all slept in until 10:30 the next morning.  I think everyone had fun!






The Southern Institute

Visit thecsiproject.com
Pin It

3 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

I think your career should be party planner! These last 2 posts were great! I love the album bowls and the cupcake platter. Very clever you little stinker.
Great job. I wish I could have been there it looked like great fun.

Mary~Momathon said...

My mom rocks at playing Jacks! That looks like a really fun party!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, how much fun. And the FOOD! Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...